Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, you deserve to partner with a lawyer who will represent your case with attention to detail and knowledge of the law as it relates to personal injury claims. The accident attorneys at Suzuki Law Offices are prepared to offer legal guidance and assist you in pursuing the compensation you deserve.
- We have recovered millions on behalf of our clients
- Our attorneys have decades of collective legal experience
- We’re members of the Million Dollars Advocates Forum
- We work on contingency fees – meaning no recovery, no fee
Do You Have Questions About Your Legal Rights?
We are available to answer your questions or review your case 24/7 with a no fee initial consultation. Call (602) 842-6762 to ask us about:
- Legal rights after a motor vehicle accident in Arizona
- Compensation after a car accident in Arizona
- How our team can help you recover maximum compensation
Do I Need A Car Accident Lawyer?
If a car accident has resulted in injuries to drivers or passengers or has caused any amount of damage, an experienced car accident lawyer can provide the representation needed to benefit injured parties in recovering compensation.
The first step in the hiring process is researching attorneys with of experience handling this area of the law then meeting with the prospective counsel by virtual or in-person consultation. This allows you to discuss your potential case with a skilled legal professional and make an informed decision upon retaining the person that will represent you. Our firm is handling both virtual and in-person consultations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Certain circumstances may make someone more likely to seek a car accident lawyer for representation, including:
- Very serious injuries
- Uncertainty about your injuries
- Worries about paying for treatment
- Missed work time
- Insurance company trouble
Suzuki Law Offices: Car Accident Lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
Car Accident Cases We Handle
Our team has decades of experience and a successful track record. We’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients throughout the Phoenix, AZ metro area. Our clients feel confident knowing that the lawyers at Suzuki Law Offices have what it takes to fight for their rights.
- We offer knowledgeable counsel, experienced insight, and proven advocacy
- Our Phoenix car accident attorneys work hard to maximize your compensation
- We help you contain the support and security you need to move forward with your life after a car accident
The Team at Suzuki Law Offices Handles All Types of Auto Accident Claims
We handle claims that involve:
- Distracted drivers
- Drunk drivers
- Intersection accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Uninsured motorists
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
If you have questions about whether a lawyer can help with your claim, reach out to our offices today online or over the phone at (602) 842-6762 to speak to a legal professional for free.
What Are Some Examples of Negligent and Reckless Driving?
Negligent and reckless driving can take a lot of different forms. Some of the most common ways that drivers act negligent or reckless include:
- Running through stop signs or red lights
- Driving under the influence
- Driving recklessly
- Ignoring posted traffic signs or signals
- Failing to yield to pedestrians or bicyclists
- Failing to signal when changing lanes
Drivers Owe Each Other a Duty of Care
Negligent and reckless driving are illegal. It’s because drivers have a duty of care that they are obligated to abide by once they accept driving privileges. When drivers ignore this duty, they jeopardize their own safety and the safety of others. Personal injuries and fatalities often result.
Request a Free Case Review from Suzuki Law Offices
Call Us at (602) 842-6762
Every auto accident is different. Our team never takes a “one size fits all” approach to car accident cases.
Instead, we work closely with our clients to understand their circumstances. We apply a personalized approach as we conduct meticulous investigations to determine the facts of your case to help you secure a positive outcome.
Our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. When you hire our car accident lawyers in Phoenix, it won’t cost you anything upfront or out-of-pocket. You don’t pay unless we win!
What Should I Do If I Get Into a Car Accident in Phoenix?
If you are involved in a car accident in Phoenix or surrounding areas, it’s important to take a few key steps to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you:
- Check yourself and any passengers for injuries: Make sure that you and anyone else in your car are safe; if anybody has back or neck pain, keep them from moving until first responders are on-scene
- Move your car to a safe place and stop: If you are able to move somewhere safer and you haven’t already, get out of the flow of traffic
- Check anybody else who was involved in the car accident for injuries: Make sure that anyone else involved in the accident is okay; check them for injuries and apply the same rules as you would when checking passengers in your own car
- Call 911: If your crash was serious, 911 will send medical help; you should call the police for smaller accidents, too, just so you can file a police report right away
- Stay with anyone who needs attention or keep yourself safe
If you’re able to confirm that everyone at the scene of your car accident is safe and does not need immediate attention, you can turn your attention to what happened. You can do a few things to make your potential future case easier:
- Exchange information with other drivers: Exchange names, phone numbers, addresses, car insurance information, and vehicle information; take a photo of their driver’s licenses, insurance documents, registration information, etc.
- Collect witness information: You can collect witness’ basic contact information to share with the police or pass on to a lawyer later
- Take photos and videos of the scene and/or your injuries: It’s important to document evidence while you’re at the scene; if you can, get a clear photographic and video overview of everything that happened and resulted from the crash
Have You Been Injured in A Car Accident in Arizona? Put Years of Experience on Your Side with Suzuki Law Offices
If you or someone you love has been involved in a car accident in Phoenix, the car accident lawyers at Suzuki Law Offices can help. Reach out to us today or call us at (602) 842-6762 to speak to a qualified legal professional about your case.